Table of Contents
In the dynamic world of startups, where innovation and technology are driving forces, Chase emerges as a beacon of hope for millennials seeking professional growth and development. Founded by Ankit Misra and Aayur Kaul, Chase is an AI-assisted professional ecosystem that aims to empower millennials by offering them a unique blend of mentorship, content, and community. In this article, we will delve into the story behind Chase, its founders, and its mission to transform the way millennials approach their careers.
Ankit Misra and Aayur Kaul, the brains behind Chase, are alumni of the prestigious Sardar Patel Institute in Mumbai. Their journey together spans over nine years, during which they have collaborated professionally on multiple occasions. Aayur, with a background in sales, spearheads sales, marketing, and business development at Chase. On the other hand, Ankit takes the reins of product experience, strategy, and operations. Their diverse skill sets and shared vision make them a formidable team.
The Chase Team
Behind every successful venture is a dedicated team, and Chase is no exception. The team includes key individuals like:
At its core, Chase is an AI-assisted professional ecosystem designed specifically for millennials. The platform revolves around three pillars: Connect, Content, and Community. Here’s a closer look at what each of these components entails:
- Connect: Chase offers a unique opportunity for users to connect with a diverse range of mentors spanning 35 specializations. These mentors, numbering 150, provide invaluable insights and guidance to professionals. Users can engage with them through webinars or schedule one-on-one meetings.
- Content: Chase understands the importance of knowledge and skill development. The platform curates high-quality content tailored to the needs of millennials, ensuring that they have access to relevant and up-to-date information.
- Community: Building a sense of community is crucial for professional growth. Chase fosters a community of like-minded individuals who can learn from each other’s experiences and collaborate on projects.
Idea and Inspiration behind Starting Chase
In a conversation with TimesNext, Aayur highlighted the significant changes in millennial behavior over the past decade. Platforms like Tik-Tok, Instagram, Snapchat, and Netflix have reshaped the digital landscape, especially in the realms of social media and entertainment. Ankit and Aayur recognized a substantial opportunity in catering to the professional development needs of millennials.
With over 100 million young professionals in India, the demand for comprehensive support and guidance in their careers has never been greater. Chase was born out of the idea that millennials deserve a platform that addresses their unique professional needs.
Challenges Faced in the Outset
As is the case with any entrepreneurial journey, challenges are a part of the package. Ankit and Aayur encountered their fair share of obstacles. One of the most significant challenges they faced was expanding their team. With great care, they selected their first hire, a process that involved reviewing over 100 profiles and conducting more than 30 interviews.
Chase places a strong emphasis on building communities. To achieve this, the company has partnered with various institutes and firms, creating a more enriching ecosystem for its users. These collaborations include:
- Startups looking to establish their brand and attract talent through Chase’s platform.
- Ed-tech institutes seeking to generate leads for their courses and programs.
- Colleges aiming to prepare their students for successful placements.
- Co-working spaces like WeWork and 91Springboard, looking to offer mentorship as an added benefit to their community.
Hitting the First Milestone
A significant milestone in Chase’s journey was securing early support from Deepinder Dhingra, a stalwart who believed in the company’s vision from its nascent days. Onboarding him as their first investor marked a pivotal moment for the company and validated its potential.
Chase – Current Growth and Vision
Since its launch in 2019, Chase has made remarkable strides. The platform boasts over 10,000 users, 150 mentors, and an impressive average of 1,000+ interactions every month. Key metrics indicate consistent growth, with figures soaring by around 35% monthly. Chase has also amassed over 20,000 minutes of mentorship content, which is eagerly consumed by its user community.
The company’s vision is clear – to empower the next wave of millennial careers and professional ambitions. Chase’s commitment to providing millennials with the tools they need to succeed in today’s fast-paced world is evident in its rapid growth and positive impact.
In conclusion, Chase is not just another startup; it’s a movement that aims to redefine how millennials approach their careers. With its unique blend of mentorship, content, and community, Chase is making a significant difference in the lives of young professionals across India. As it continues to grow and evolve, it is set to leave an indelible mark on the country’s professional landscape.
1. How can I access Chase’s platform?
- You can access Chase’s platform by visiting their website and signing up for an account.
2. What sets Chase apart from other professional development platforms?
- Chase stands out due to its focus on mentorship, curated content, and fostering a vibrant community of millennials.
3. Are there any fees associated with using Chase?
- Chase offers both free and premium subscription options. Users can choose the plan that suits their needs.
4. How can I become a mentor on Chase?
- If you have expertise in a specific field, you can apply to become a mentor on Chase’s platform. Contact their team for more information.
5. What is Chase’s long-term vision for the future?
- Chase aims to empower millennials and shape the future of their careers by providing valuable resources and support.